If you are looking to undertake some form of development, either in the use of property or structures to be built on the property, you will most likely need to submit a Development Application.

The Shire of Yilgarn Town Planning Scheme 2 (TPS2) details what zoning your property is, and what types of developments are permitted on your property.  The TPS2 including zoning maps can be found here.

Planning Application Checklist.

Shire of Yilgarn Development Application Form to make an application.

For fees and further information, please contact the Shire of Yilgarn directly.